- Image Device: 1/3 type CMOS
- Effective Pixels: Approximately 2M effective pixels
- Lens: 10x optical, 40x with digital zoom f = 3.4 to 33.9 mm, F1.8 to F2.1
- Minimum Object Distance: 100 mm (Wide)
- Horizontal Viewing Angle: 8 degrees (Tele) to 70 degrees (Wide)
- Auto Exposure: Auto/Manual/Priority AE/Exposure Compensation/ Bright
- Shutter Speed: 1/60 to 1/10,000 sec. (59.94 Hz system);
1/50 to 1/10,000 sec. (50 Hz system)
- Gain: Auto/Manual (-3 to +18 dB)
- White Balance: Auto/Indoor/Outdoor/One Push Auto/Manual
- Pan Angle/Speed: -100 degrees to +100 degrees (Max. speed 300 degrees/sec.)
- Tilt Angle/Speed: -25 degrees to +25 degrees (Max. speed 125 degrees/sec.)
- Preset positions: P/T/Z focus position, exposure mode and white balance mode.
- Minimum Illumination: 15 lux (50 IRE, F1.8)
- SN Ratio: 50dB
- Video Output: DVI-I (Digital and analog)
Multiple Selectable Video Formats
By use of a rotary switch or VISCA command, the EVI-HD3V has the ability to switch the video system signal to the following: 720/59.94; 720p/50;720p/29.97; 720p/25; 640 x 480p/59.94 (letterbox)
Quiet, High-Speed Pan/Tilt Action
The EVI-HD3V utilizes a direct drive motor mechanism for achieving high-speed, quiet and smooth P/T/Z operations to capture images. The EVI-HD3V covers a wide shooting range, ideal for capturing extensive areas where face-to-face discussions are critical.
RS-232C Remote Control (VISCA Protocol)
The EVI-HD3V enables cameras settings and P/T/Z control functions to be performed remotely at any location and at high communication speeds via the RS-232C interface.
Six Position Presets
The EVI-HD3V can store up to a maximum of six preset settings for P/T/Z, focus position, exposure mode and white balance mode.
Customizable Settings via On-Screen Menu using IR Remote Commander® Unit
Users are able to adjust various camera settings on the EVI-HD3V using an IR Remote Commander unit.
If you have questions or need expert advice, our knowledgeable staff at PicturePhone is available 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (EST) to assist you on the products we distribute.
Call: 585.334.9040 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional information can be found directly from the manufacturer’s website. Click here to visit the Sony support section.
||PTZ Camera Wall Mount Bracket for EVI-HD3V
||Large Universal Platform